1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse the salmon, pat dry and place on a baking sheet with tinfoil or reusable cooking sheet. Prepare the salmon sauce and spoon onto salmon, coating completely. Top with pepper. Place in the oven once preheated for 20-30 minutes. Middle of the salmon should flake nicely but still be a nice pink colour.
2. Prepare onions, mushrooms and apples and place in a frying pan with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, on low heat. Cook slowly, we want to avoid frying. Stir occasionally.
3. Cook quinoa in a sauce pan with 1 cup of water. Cook until water is absorbed. About 10 minutes.
4. Remove stems, and wash kale. Chop finely and place in a bowl.
5. Mix together the kale, quinoa and salad dressing. Top with the onion, mushrooms and apples once soft, and finish off with the salmon on top with some freshly ground pepper.
Get Exclusive Access to 50+ of Meg's Recipes When You Become A Wellness Warrior