Fresh Kale Salad with Beef PattySep 21, 2021
Skip the bun (refined carb) and maximize digestion by pairing your protein with a green salad.
Serves: 4 Prep time: 10-20 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
1 Ib extra lean, grass fed beef
1/4 cup oat meal or breadcrumbs
1/4 cup salsa
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp coriander
1. Mix all patty ingredients and form into patties.
2. Fry on the stove or grill on the BBQ
1 head kale washed, stemmed and finely chopped
~ 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese or Grana Padana cheese
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
juice of 1 lemon
2-3 Tbsps. olive or avocado oil
4-6 cloves of garlic minced
While the patties are cooking:
1. Add all salad ingredients and combine.
2. Mix salad dressing in separate bowl, blend together
3. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
Serve salad and patty together and enjoy.
1/4 -1/2 cup raw quinoa, cooked and cooled
handful of dried cranberries or currants
handful of pumpkin seeds