Our Programs & Services
About & Contact
Here are some EASY and HEARTY healthy snacks
Perfect, healthy, filling, no cook snack. These can replace cliff bars, granola bars, chips, any of your go to unhealthy snacks.
Makes: about 24 squares -
Prep time: 30 minutes - Freeze time: 30 minutes
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup nuts and seeds (a mix of almonds and/or walnuts and pumpkin seeds)
3 Tbsp chia seeds
3 Tbsp ground flax
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1.5 cups of pitted medjool dates
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup nut butter
1. Soak the dates in hot water
2. Add all dry ingredients into food processor and blend for about 10 -15 seconds
3. Drain dates and add in all wet ingredients (dates, nut butter, coconut oil) to food processor and blend all together
5. Place a piece of parchment paper in your 8x8 pan and pour in the mix. Place another piece parchment over top and flatten into the pan.
6. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes. Pull out, flip onto cutting board and cut into whatever size you want, about 2inch x 2inch.
Store in fridge or freezer
Avocado and Kimchi
Cut the carbs and go super simple.
2 scoops of kimchi
1 Tbsp goat and/or sheep feta
1. Simply slice your avocado in half and remove the pit. Add your scoops of kimchi and a sprinkle of feta cheese. Eat right out of the skin if you like.
Get Exclusive Access to 50+ of Meg's Recipes When You Become A Wellness Warrior
Become a Warrior
FREE webinar and TWO essential information packed cheat sheets:
Foods based on age for optimal nutrition.
Tips and tricks to help combate picky eaters.
Pop your email in to get access to these resources.